- He aha te mea nui o te ao?
He tangata! He tangata! He tangata!
- What is the most important thing in the world?
- It is people! It is people! It is people!
- This is my absolute favourite Maori proverb. I guess it may rub some people the wrong way, but personally, I love the total commitment to the answer - It is people! Exclamation mark.
- This is what I have been thinking about these last few days. How far could I get, in any area in life, without the people around me?
- That's where everything on this earth begins and ends, right? I don't mean that in a 'replacing spirituality' kind of way. I mean, from the beginning of our life, people, other people, impact us. We are grown in a person, fed by people, taught affection and character and habits by people...
- How important people are. To us, as human beings. These are the things I have been mulling over this last week (in no particular order)...
- The comments people made when they saw my first cushions and the seed planted by that
- The patience of friends when I get stuck in a creative rut
- Consistent encouragement from particular friends
- Lessons people have taught me to continue the growth of my creativity
- Friends who come into my life for a particular season and taken me on a path I could not have known without them!
- Certain people have more influence on my creativity
- How grateful I am to those who have taken the time to teach me, encourage me, do tasks for me, love me and buy my product!
- Do I do enough for you to warrant an equal relationship, over all?
- How can I pay all these good works forward, look after others like I have been looked after?
- How do I get and keep peoples attention for Blanket Statements?
- Cats are human too
- My husband is perfect. Just perfect.
This is what has been filling my ginger head, wonderful people. I appreciate your patience, guidance, love and incredibly helpful teachings. In Cantonese - Do je lei. Thank you so much.
Day 20: 1st June 2010
Tip 4: Remember people.