Wednesday, June 09, 2010

We made it onto Design*Sponge Online!!


I cannot quite believe it - but here it is!! An article highlighting Auckland's design hot spots that Alisha  and myself wrote has been published by top international design blog, design*sponge.

The illustration on the right is by Julia Rothman of design*sponge. We have our own illustration!!!

I want to take this opportunity to personally thank the legendary Josie Campbell who provided fab input for local press releases.

I hope you enjoy the Auckland City Guide published by design*sponge. Pretty pretty please leave comments at the bottom of the article.... We hope you enjoy our Auckland City Guide, and find some great new places to visit from it.

Day 27: 8th June 2010
Tip 5: Collaboration is huge right now. Make the most of it and you never know where it may lead!

9 comments:

melissa-jade gregan said...

Also, Alisha - you are amazing! Thank you for the amazing hard work you put into this - its a great article because you made it great. Thank you so so so much!

Emma said...

Well done to both you & Alisha! It's an AWESOME guide! LOVE it!!! X

Dee said...

Wow--this is awesome Mel! Well done!! xx

alisha said...

Hooray! Mel, YOU are amazing. I had so much fun raiding Auckland with you - thanks for showing me your amazing city. :)

melissa-jade gregan said...

Ha - Alisha, it was totally my pleasure!! I wish we could continue raiding it together. Is there a Seattle one already or can you put one together for that??!! Your writing is legend!

Mari Day said...

So proud of YOU x

Mari Day said...

Hi Miss,
Just wanted to say all the best for the big day - not many sleeps now!
Hope the plans are going smoothly and stress free...
I'll be with you in spirit on the 3rd! x

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa.
I have a PO Box in Auckland which forwards mail to my address in London.
A letter with the name "Melissa Gregan" was delivered to my PO Box and forwarded to me here - the forwarding sticker covers the original address so I just opened it.
You are the only Melissa Gregan I can find in AKL so I thought I would let you know. If you are the person the letter is meant for then you don't have to worry about the parking fine. ACES are waiving it.

All the best for your business as well. :-)

Al

Anonymous said...

Hi sunshine, I look at whatever I can of what you are doing. I am so pleased you are writing, it was a wonderful gift you had throughout your childhood and great to see you using another of your natural talents. Well done, extremely proud of you and I hope your Exhibition goes reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal well!! And enjoy your trip, have a great birthday over there in Europe. xx