Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ode to clever friends...

I feel a little inspired this evening. It is raining very heavily outside and I have 'Amelie' playing on TV in preparation for my french birthday. I don't speak french, so i do have to look up at the subtitles every so often, but its enough. And I have been spending time with some very, very talented friends.
These stunning items are the ridiculously good-looking business cards made by Dee. Every time I look at them, I want to inhale them. They are perfectimondo.

Now this precious Chocolate Mousse was also made by Dee - if I were you I would rush to her blog, befriend her and see lots of her baking and creative amazingness. GO!
Ring-a-Ding-Ding! Look at this stunning posy I came home to yesterday. Bex, you are a cleverbum!
And these stunning creations were a gift from a new but quickly becoming obsessed with friend, Laura. She understands my love for all things Kiwi and does the best hair styling in the entire world. You heard it here.
I love you Clever Friends! This is just a small sampling, in the last 24 hours, of my clever friends for they are legion!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks Mel--love you!

Becs, what an awesome posy!!! Love the stamp earrings too...

xxx

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome holiday sunshine.xx

polli said...

what lovely photography! loving those earnings they are the best